1) Members that have not been attending church
2) All sec sch students' exam
3) Vision, direction & prog of the youth ministry for 2007
4) Youths overseas for school or work
Prayer meeting on 6 Oct, Fri, 8pm at Fel's home
Monday, July 24, 2006
Everything Matters by by John Fischer
Well I looked over this morning's devotional just now and was relieved. That's because yesterday morning, when I wrote it, I was not on my normal coffee and granola/yogurt bar routine. I was preparing for minor surgery that was to happen at noon, and the requirement was absolutely no food or drink - even water - after midnight the night before. Deprived of caffeine and sugar, I found my eyes closing every few minutes. And the 10-minute "power nap" that I sometimes climb back into bed for after about three hours of early-morning writing turned into 30 minutes. It's a wonder I even made sense. And now I'll have to do it all over again next week.